SUMMER HOURS EFFECTIVE MAY 11!!!
Group Fitness Redefined
Welcome to Kosama Ames, where we offer a variety of training including kickboxing, kettlebells, cardio, TRX suspension training, and bodybars. With amazing coaches, unlimited assessments, and heart rate monitors you will remain motivated and are guaranteed to see changes in the way you look and feel!
You WILL Lose Weight
You WILL Lose Body Fat
You WILL Increase Fitness
You WILL Increase Core Strength
You WILL Increase Energy
- Guaranteed Results - If you follow our proven program we WILL guarantee results!
- Unlimited Group Functional Training Classes - Kosama is the leader in group classes catering for all fitness levels. We'll have you burning calories, getting lean, gaining muscle while under strict supervision from our expert coaches!
- Before & after measurements and fitness testing - We will measure you, weigh you and put you through a little fitness test. It's not all about photos and measurements at Kosama, we take great pride in seeing members improve their cardiovascular fitness and strength as well.
- Nutrition education seminars - We will hold nutrition seminars periodically throughout the year. In these sessions we discuss topics such as: eating the correct food and quantity for your goals and exercise regime, understanding protein, fats and carbohydrates and the important roles they play in optimal health and enhancing performance, reading & understanding food labels, handy tips for grocery shopping and open suggestions on meal preparation ideas. Without a doubt, the members who commit to attending these seminars have the greatest body transformations and knowledge for a lifetime of health.
- Before and after photos – This is a special service we offer in a private environment. It is not mandatory for you to commit to having your pictures taken, however feedback from previous members has been disappointment by not having a visual document of your journey and body transformation.
- Variety of Challenges throughout the year – Kosama creates random challenges throughout the year to assist in holding members accountable. These challenges range from weight loss, body fat loss and utilization of the heart rate monitors for workout effort points and calories burned throughout a set time. Prizes are awarded for outstanding achievements.
|WEEKLY CLASS TIMES - Aug 23 - Aug 29|
|5:00 AM||5:00 AM||5:00 AM||5:00 AM||5:00 AM||8:00 AM|
|6:15 AM||6:15 AM||6:15 AM||6:15 AM||6:15 AM||9:15 AM|
|7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM||7:30 AM|
|9:15 AM||9:15 AM||9:15 AM||9:15 AM||9:15 AM|
|11:45 AM||11:45 AM||11:45 AM||11:45 AM||11:45 AM|
|4:15 PM||4:15 PM||4:15 PM||4:15 PM||4:15 PM|
|5:30 PM||5:30 PM||5:30 PM||5:30 PM||5:30 PM|
|6:45 PM||6:45 PM||6:45 PM||6:45 PM|