- You WILL Lose Weight
- You WILL Lose Body Fat
- You WILL Increase Fitness
- You WILL Increase Core Strength
- You WILL Increase Energy
- Guaranteed Results - If you follow our proven program we WILL guarantee results!
- Unlimited Group Functional Training Classes - Kosama is the leader in group classes catering for all fitness levels. We'll have you burning calories, getting lean, gaining muscle while under strict supervision from our expert coaches!
- Before & after measurements and fitness testing - We will measure you, weigh you and put you through a little fitness test. It's not all about photos and measurements at Kosama, we take great pride in seeing members improve their cardiovascular fitness and strength as well.
- Nutrition education seminars - We will hold nutrition seminars on and off location occastionaly each month. In these sessions we discuss topics such as: eating the correct food and quantity for your goals and exercise regime, understanding protein, fats and carbohydrates and the important roles they play in optimal health and enhancing performance, reading & understanding food labels, handy tips for grocery shopping and open suggestions on meal preparation ideas. Without a doubt, the members who commit to attending these seminars have the greatest body transformations and knowledge for a lifetime of health.
- Personalized meal plans - You will see results simply by training under the unique principles executed at Kosama, however combining this with a customized meal plan ensures you are on track to specifically achieving your ultimate body. All meal plans are specific to attaining your ideal weight, enhance fat loss and optimize lean muscle to boost metabolism and improve sports performance.
- Weekly personal progress reviews - Throughout the entire duration of the session, you have the ability to ‘check-in’ with your Kosama instructor for results tracking and nutrition reviews. This is the perfect opportunity to seek answers to more individual questions regarding your specific situation and it also ensures accountability to drive better results.
- Healthy recipes posted on Facebook – We believe that eating good nutritious food never has to be boring or tasteless. Every week you will receive a healthy, tasty, simple recipe to compliment your nutrition plan and keep you excited about food preparation for life!
- Before and after photos – This is a special service we offer in a private environment. It is not mandatory for you to commit to having your pictures taken, however feedback from previous members has been disappointment by not having a visual document of your journey and body transformation.
- Variety of Challenges throughout the year – Kosama creates random challenges throughout the year to assist in holding members accountable. These challenges range from weight loss, body fat loss and utilization of the heart rate monitors for workout effort points and calories burned throughout a set time. Prizes are awarded for outstanding achievements.
All this for ONLY $6 a Day!
Space is extremely limited in the March 8, 2014 8-Week Session...Don't miss out on this opportunity to change your life. Click the ‘Enroll Now’ button to register for our upcoming session.
Important: All members registered for the March Session
If you have recently purchased a Groupon, you DO NOT need to enroll online. All you need to do is bring your voucher to the upcoming Initial Assessment. Groupon members will attend the Initial Assessment at 8:30AM on March 8, 2014
If you are registered for the March session and did not purchase the Groupon you will attend the Initial Assessment time of 10:30AM on March 8, 2014.
Initial Assessment Day includes:
Body Composition Analysis
Kettlebell Form & Technique
Please dress appropriately for a light workout!
|WEEKLY CLASS TIMES - Mar 9 - Mar 15|
|4:00 AM||4:00 AM||4:00 AM||4:00 AM||4:00 AM||7:00 AM|
|5:00 AM||5:00 AM||5:00 AM||5:00 AM||5:00 AM|
|6:00 AM||6:00 AM||6:00 AM||6:00 AM||6:00 AM|
|9:00 AM||9:00 AM||9:00 AM||9:00 AM||9:00 AM|
|4:30 PM||4:30 PM||4:30 PM||4:30 PM||4:30 PM|
|5:30 PM||5:30 PM||5:30 PM||5:30 PM||5:30 PM|
|7:00 PM||7:00 PM||7:00 PM||7:00 PM|